Terms & Conditions for TEDxJaipur
Event Date: 16 December 2017 (Saturday)
Venue: Ruby Hall, Marriott Jaipur
Registration: 1:00 PM onwards
Auditorium Gate Opens: 1:45 PM
Event Timings: 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Cocktail Dinner: 8:00 PM onwards (Poolside, Marriott Jaipur)
• Each ticket admits one person only.
• All event tickets are Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable.
• Attendees with valid tickets will have to register themselves at the Venue before entering the auditorium.
• All registrations are subject to verification, any discrepancy may result in cancellation of your ticket.
• A holder of any duplicate or forged ticket(s) or badge(s) will be handed over to the security and will be asked to leave the Venue.
• There is no refund for NO SHOWS. Guests who do not report for registration will have to forfeit their ticket. The ticket cannot be transferred to anyone else. The attendee has agreed to these terms before registration.
• By registering & making a payment you agree that all the details provided are accurate. Any discrepancies in the same will lead to cancellation of the ticket.
• The Right to Admission is reserved with the Organizers.
• All the talks will be in English and/or Hindi. Translators/Helpers need to be separately registered as an individual attendee.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
• Tickets once sold will not be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
• Should the event be cancelled by the organizers, registered attendees shall be notified about the refund within 14 working days.
• Attendees must carry a print out or e-ticket provided by the ticketing platform to avail a conference badge and entry inside the venue.
• All attendees must carry a valid government verified photo identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, etc. to attain a conference attendee badge at the venue.
• The Organizers are not responsible for any cancellations and/or delays by Speakers or Artists.
• The attendees must wear their conference badge throughout the conference across all venues.
• Entry into the auditorium will only begin 15 minutes before the show timing (2:00 PM).
• Parking: There is limited parking available at Marriott Jaipur and will be allotted on first come first serve basis. Parking is made available to the attendees as per hotel’s discretion. Attendees are requested to plan accordingly.
• All illegal substances and articles are banned at the conference. Consumption and possession of narcotics and/or prohibited substances is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming narcotics and/or prohibited substances at the event will be immediately asked to leave & handed over to the authorities.
• Carrying of food items, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, inflammable and banned substances into the event premises is strictly prohibited.
• The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of a ticket holder/attendee.
• Children under the age of 16 will not be allowed at the venue unaccompanied.
• There will be 2 High Tea breaks through the course of the event for networking.
• No one is allowed to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of other attendees.
• Event doors will be shut during the Sessions and will not open for re-entry.
• You shall not use or display within the venue any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials unless authorized.
• A team of photographers and videographers will be recording & filming the entire event including breaks and cocktail dinner. Attendees agree to be filmed or photographed and the organizers have the final rights for all the images and/or videos which can be used for promotional purposes later.
• No Flash Photography or video recording during the sessions is permitted, under any circumstances.
• Any individual might be asked to leave the venue without any liability of a refund if there is any behavioral misdemeanor; the decision of which rests with the conference management and venue management and is final and binding.
• The security of the venue is entrusted to Private Security Agencies & Marriott Jaipur’s Hotel security. Please cooperate with the security personnel or any agencies for security checks.
• All standard venue and attendee rules are applicable.